Sunday, September 14, 2008

HoopSkirt101

I meet Rocco Michaluk while working on a wedding for a NY bride. I so enjoyed working with him that we co-produced a video called: Hoopskirt101(c)
The girlfriends guide to wearing a very large dress. With the help of Mrs Tinney at Belcourt Castle and a few wonderful friends, this "how to" video is dedicated to a Newport bride who will be wearing a "very large dress" next year!

I must say, I now have so much technical respect for craft of video and film making. When looking at the raw footage of HoopSkirt101, I just couldn’t figure out how to glue the footage, narration and music together. Rocco made it look so easy. He saw my vision and produced a perfectly wonderful video. Now I know why editing costs as much as it does. Its hours of hard work, skill and talent.
HoopSkirt101 is coming soon to a computer near you!

www.youtube.com

I will let you know when its up !


HoopSkirt 101 was produced by;

Video & Vision
rocco@videoandvision.com
www.videoandvision.com

Nancy Swiezy Events
www.ANewportAffaire.com

No comments: