Monday, March 30, 2009

Top 10 Reasons to get married by David Letterman

10. Poconos offers newlyweds free room with champagne-glass Jacuzzi
9. If I'm gonna catch Larry King, I'd better get going
8. Still drunk from St. Patty's, dude!
7. She needed a green card
6. When you're my age and look like I do, if someone says they'll marry you, you do it
5. Don't have to listen to any more crap from that quack Dr. Phil
4. I finally fit into my dream dress!
3. Free cake
2. Got tired of waiting for Paris Hilton
1. Figured at the least we'd get a mediocre out of it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Rather nice site you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.