Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Nancy your not just a Wedding Planner and Floral Designer... Your A Wedding Stylist !"















Once you have Your vendors in place, how do you bring it all together...creatively that is?

I have called my self a Art Director for Weddings and Events in my past, But the word “Wedding Stylist” seems to fit me the best.

Its bringing together the layers of colors, icons, and your guests experience, makes people leave my Weddings and Galas aaying;

"What didn't You Think of?"
A guest at Castle Hill Newport RI Wedding.

"I can't wait to come back next year and see what you are going to do!"
A guest of The New England Society N.Y.C.

"Nancy you brought this wedding to another level."
The Maid of Honor at The Angel Orensanz NYC"

"Our wedding was so thoutful and meaningful, it wouldn't have been the same with out you." Bride at N.Y. Water Club

No comments: