Thursday, October 20, 2011

The BizBash Big B Award






Well I didn't win Best Non for Profit Concept  at the Bizbash Awards yesterday.

At the end of the day the parents of St. Luke's raised over $100,000 and that what really matters.

But here is my acceptance speech...Just for fun!



I would like to thank Martha Meier and Marcy Blum were I learned the craft of floral design and the protocol of  New York Society Weddings.

To Richard Aaron and David Adler of Bizbash... if you don't brag about your work now one else will.

To Christopher Trump for including me in on the most wonderful family event at Marble House in Newport R.I.

And to Mark Murphy's catering team at Benchmark Events for the introduction to the wonderful parents at St. Luke's School

And Yes their is no place like home... New York City!








No comments: