Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Wedding Party - The Bride's Guide : Martha Stewart Weddings


A Brooklyn View Review's The Wedding Library The Wedding Party - The Bride's Guide - Martha Stewart Weddings



MANY THNAKS TO JANE 
FOR THIS POSTING these Photos AT HER BLOG!  www.brklynview.blogspot.com

Thank You Annie Watt for stopping by to take  the following photos!  www.anniewatt.com




When I couldn't use the anemones for a white on white winter wonder land wedding be cause of the pink Blush on them.  I added pink to this Blushing Winter Wonderland collection.
The Jewlery Box and little Shoe Place cards are my favorite!

 Thank You Annie Watt for stopping by to take photos! 

.

Taking her second appearance at the Palace Hotel. First as the Queen of England at the Royal Wedding .
Today at the Martha Stewart Bridal Event as Neptune's girlfriend...
Mother of Pearl! 

If you look close you will see our oyster shell peonies.

Thanks to Mari O'Connor for helping me with this event design.

I was asked last night "What Inspires You ? 
   Me... Fashion.
I was so taken by the McQueen Exhibit at the MET that I will be creating two collections this season based on the red tarten. 


Thank You Annie Watt for stopping by to take photos!  www.anniewatt.com





The love of flowers are definitely in Martha's granddaughters DNA!
She just couldn't get enough of my flowers.
P.S. Martha never looked happier.


No comments: