Thursday, June 18, 2009

Advice from A Newport Wedding Planner Are "Wedding Groups" a good thing?

Wedding Groups "are committed to sharing referrals to increase revenue" for the membership.

As a wedding planner, I ethical can't join one of these groups.

I'm my clients vender match maker,
I work for the client not any groups membership.

My job as a planner is always to look for new talent and sevices for my data base.

The Newport Wedding Gallery is experiential marketing that gives brides a opportunity to engage and interact with vendors brands, products, and services in sensory way. When in the gallery I'm showcaseing the services of the members.

But when it comes to my clients at A Newport Affaire, their needs come first.

The Newport Wedding Gallery
ANewportAffaire.com

No comments: