Monday, July 27, 2009

Advice from a Newport R.I. Wedding Planner... How do I make a LARGE room look small?

When my bride Pam booked the tent at Castle Hill for 50 guests I thought,
they are going to look like they are sitting in the middle of a football field!

The tent is designed to hold over 200 guests.

So I used a three tables pushed together in a clover leaf pattern to take up floor space. Very high topiaries were created to fill the space as well.

It worked like a charm, A luck charm that is!

2 comments:

darwin said...

nice photos,

if you are in town check this out

Tejveer said...

Wedding planning is an art. A wedding planner should take care of all the aspects of wedding from the bride and groom’s dress to banquet hall arrangements. Wedding arrangements should be very perfect from point of view of every quest.