1. You get to celebrate one of the most joyful days of your life surrounded by people who love you.
2. No stage fright! You will feel more relaxed and in control because you’ll be with friends and family,
3.Less wedding debt. You can save thousands of dollars by having an intimate wedding,
4. You now can splurge. Some couples choose a small guest list not necessarily because their budgets are small, but because they can now use more luxurious wedding vendors and have a truly lavish dream wedding.
5. You have more unique options when choosing a venue. Since you won’t need a large traditional venue to accommodate your guests,
6. You will have more freedom to customize your wedding to your own tastes that will be a reflection of the two of you, not the banquet facility's.
7. You get to spend time with your guests. When the guest list is small, the bride and groom can spend time with each of their guests, making them feel more welcome.
8. You can get your guests involved. A small wedding will give you the opportunity to get your loved ones involved in activity's on your special day and week end.
9. You can be more generous! One bride I'm working with will pick up the hotel bill for all her guests.
10. You can have a wedding in Newport that people will remember. Because your wedding won’t be typical - the kind your guests have been to over and over again – your wedding is more likely to be remembered as a very special day.
A Newport Affaire