Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year



And Happy Anniversary to me!

After being in the industry for 20 years, A New York -Newport Affaire has officially celebrated its first Anniversary.

I launch the company last January and secured the opportunity to be the wedding planner for A New York Society Bride It’s was a blast! I produce 3 events in 6 world wind months.I look forward to meeting my next group of brides this January.

I hope you will be one of them!

Above cutting my beautiful cake made by the most delicious April Reed Is:
Anne Marie Huste my hostess, venue owner,of Annemarie’s Dinningroom,Cook book author and Jackies first personal chef when she left the White House.Me and Shelly Branch, writer for the Wall Street Journal and Author of What would Jackie do?

The Roses were gift by the very talented Jerry Sibal of Design Fusion.
Look for His book next year.
My handsome party staff by Dan Taylor Inc.
My prep staff and some times second in command on my events the most woderful Mari O’Conner.

It was a Who’s Who of New York and Newport’s top event talent,
We had such a great time.

Maybe you can join us next year?

Happy New Year,

Nancy

No comments: