Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Bermuda Bag



I adore my Bermuda bag. I use it all summer in Newport.Its vintage and came with 7 covers! “Very Old School” a fellow said to me at Asterisks one night. If you cant find a vintage one...















Check out The Jesse B. Collection http://www.thejessebcollection.com

Her classic Bermuda bag style is completely handmade in the U.S.A of excellent quality and workmanship. They are exclusively made for The Jesse B. Collection in limited quantities. The handles are sold separately from the reversible covers, so you can collect and interchange them as often as you change your outfit or change your mood!
The Foundation with handle is $60.00
My favorite cover is the Navy with a reversible cover with a Americas cup print for $34.00

It makes the most darling Bridesmaids gift.

Newport Weddings

No comments: