Friday, January 25, 2008

At Ralf Lauren, lady's are requested to wear a hat


No one influences what people wear in Newport more than Ralf Lauren,
Or is it the other way around?
I meet the Laurens at their book signing party at Bergdorf Goodman this winter and thanked them for keeping historic American costume alive.
Ricky said to me " that’s what were all about!"

Here is the link to the 2008 spring fashion show, I hope it your influences wedding choices this year!
http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=2860375&cp=2184048&ab=ln_women_brand_collection

A few years ago my friend Marilyn had a English Afternoon Wedding on Cape Cod and at the bottom on the invitation it said;
Lady’s requested to wear a hat.
So I wore the largest one I could find!
Will you do the same?

No comments: